Facials at Bella’s Beauty make use of the unique, natural and effective
range of Annique skincare products which is a leader in the South African
health and beauty industry that contains extracts of Rooibos which has
been a trusted and scientifically proven remedy with properties like:
– Anti-allergic – prevents allergic reactions
– Anti-spasmodic – relieves spasms
– Anti-bacterial – kills or slows down growth of bacteria
– Anti-aging – slows down the aging process
– Anti-viral – effective against viruses
– Anti-carcinogenic – prevents cancer
– Anti-oxidant – prevents diseases
Contains no caffeine and it is very low in tannin from the pure Rooibos leaves.
What makes the Annique skin care range even MORE unique are the following six factors:
– Cleansing only ONCE a day, at night.
– Press cream onto face instead of rubbing
– Apply moisturiser as often as needed – NOT just twice a day. You can moisturise up to 8 times per day
– Sun protection forms part of the daily Annique skin care routine
– Apply the pH Balancing Freshner as the last step in your skin care regime – NO TONER
– The Annique foundation is considered to be part of the Annique skin care routine, boasting anti-ageing and moisturing abilities.
SIGNATURE ANNIQUE FACIAL
For All Skin Types. Cleanse, Steam, Extract, Exfoliate, Massage, Masque, Moisturise. Includes Scalp Massage or Hand Massage.
FOREVER YOUNG FACIAL
Protects against premature aging by boosting the skin’s antioxidant and moisture levels
These facials are suitable for all skin types and includes the Forever Young Range.
Cleanse, steam, extract, exfoliate, massage, mask, moisturise.
Duration : +/- 1 hour
Benefits of facials:
– To keep your skin healthy
– To keep your pores clean
– The heat that the steam produces will raise the temperature of the skin and soften the hardened oil in the pore, making it easier for extraction and deep pore cleansing. Steam is also excellent for hydrating the skin as long as the moisture is sealed in with a cream afterwards, to prevent the moisture from evaporating
– Exfoliation stimulates cell renewal, removes dry skin, breaks down stubborn discolouration (brown spots) and fades post-breakout red/dark marks. Exfoliation also allows action ingredients to absorb deeper within the skin for maximum skin results.
– Manual extraction- When it comes to clogged pores and blackheads, there is no more effective way to remove them than with manual removal (gentle squeezing) as skin care products will not remove blackheads.
– Facial massage helps to increase circulation to bring new nutrients to the skin at the cellular level (good for dull and tired skin)
– Masks help to lower the temperature of the skin to reduce redness and to deeply hydrate.
– The moisturisers contain anti-oxidants which helps your skin to look youthful, and whilst sleeping it repairs your skin cells leaving your skin refreshed, radiant and hydrated.
To view Annique’s retail products and for more information visit www.annique.co.za